365 Days of Sex!

365 Days of Sex!
sweet lovemaking

Friday, January 15, 2010

sex challenge challenge

Okay folks, this is the situation... we currently live on a tiny little isolated island in a small one room cabin with four kids. I am commuting 5 hours a day to and from work, my husband is working nearly full time hours, and our kids are night hawks...

The bottom line is that we have been managing to sneak in some quick nooky nearly daily, but there are many challenges we currently face, as mentioned above. In addition, my internet connection has been down for days.

On Feb 15th, we are moving to the city to pursue our dreams. We will have a huge bed, a master bathroom with a full bath and tonnes of mirrors, not to mention, I will be home more. So, I propose that we continue with our intimacy as a test run, but re-start our challenge officially without interruption (from the internet crashing, kids everywhere, and me traveling).

So, we will officially re-start the 365 day sex challenge on February 15th, 2010... What I have learned so far... even those of us who can't get enough sex face challenges when attempting to have sex daily... I will continue to update...

No comments:

Post a Comment