365 Days of Sex!

365 Days of Sex!
sweet lovemaking

Friday, January 1, 2010

Tested on the first day!

Last night at 12am on Jan 1st was the official start for our challenge. We had planned on renting a hotel room and going out together on New Year's eve, but life is all about change of course. I came home with a sore throat and some major pms cramps... I crawled into bed with a good book and promptly fell asleep long before midnight. I know, I know, not entertaining...but that's life.

This morning I woke and still didn't feel much better, so I thought there's no time like the present... Thank you for choosing the sexy spoon as our first position! That is a nice position when you're not feeling your best. Thank goodness we didn't have to do some intense acrobatic moves with me in such rough shape.

We have done the sexy spoon plenty of times, but never started with it, we've always maneuvered into it gradually. Now I know why... I am not built to start off in that position... we rapidly realized it was going to be uncomfortable, so we started off in sexy scissors, and melted into sexy spoon when it felt right.

It is a wonderful position. Ladies, if you position your upper body just right (experiment until you find the right angle for you) you will be able to line things up so that you receive some wonderful g-spot stimulation. For me, I pull my upper body forward so that we are in sort of a doggy style sexy spoon combo. This allows my lover to pleasure my g-spot with his wand of light. If you're so inclined, he can also reach his hands between your legs and pleasure your clitoris as well... which makes for a wonderful combination.

As we relaxed into wave after wave of orgasmic bliss, we lay together in silent union, sharing heart energy, sweet kisses, and loving embraces. After a few moments, I rose from the bed to take a post-sex pee and promptly walked into our space heater! Nice end to a wonderful love making session. Like I always say, I am elegant until I'm not.
Happy New Year's everyone... I will keep you updated daily:-)

1 comment: