365 Days of Sex!

365 Days of Sex!
sweet lovemaking

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Challenge with the challenge:-)

Sorry for the long delay folks. I was struggling with the openness of a blog... it feels a tad voyeuristic, which is not in my nature. However, a wonderful lady made some extremely valid points about the value of making our challenge public... and so, the challenge remains in the public eye:-)

The way I communicate and how I express myself may shift until I find a routine that works for me, but I promise to keep blogging. So, now for the update...

We have missed 3 days so far. The one time of the month I am not usually up for a romp is the first day of my cycle. That held true this month... I couldn't contemplate having sex while I was bleeding like a stuck pig... I know, I know, I need to embrace my cycle... while I try, I just don't seem to be there...

I imagined having sex in our bed, getting up and finding that my bed looked like someone had clubbed a baby seal... I know, what an image... you see what I was dealing with? What was interesting is that, rapidly, one day turned into 3 days...So, here we are, back on track and we have 3 days to make up... I will keep you posted. It is now my goal to blog each day of the challenge...

1 comment:

  1. Crystal also suggested a picture of the day... This is today's picture...

    ReplyDelete