365 Days of Sex!

365 Days of Sex!
sweet lovemaking

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Challenge goes missionary

Our second day of the challenge (Jan 2nd). We laid in bed chatting long after the kids had shut their eyes and finally gone to sleep. There is a comfort between us that I thoroughly appreciate and enjoy. I am finding the effects of this challenge interesting, but I'll talk about that another day.

As it often does, our lovemaking began with gentle kissing that merged into the mingling of our bodies. I felt his hands on my breasts at first, searching for a path beneath the light cotton of my tank top. Then a hand between my legs, which caused a flood of sensations to pass through my body.

Then, in one swift move, I pulled him on top of me into missionary. Funny, I never thought about it much before, but we rarely have missionary style sex. He moved on top of me with great expertise, finding just the right angle to increase my pleasure. we kissed passionately as we made love.

At some point we switched into 2 or 3 more positions, but the rest is truly a blur of wonder and passion. The specific details melting from my mind. Once again, we lay in orgasmic bliss, then began our lovemaking over again. This time we merged into the mantrap:-) Before we were done, I'd had 3 orgasms and he'd had two...always one up:-) Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment