365 Days of Sex!

365 Days of Sex!
sweet lovemaking

Friday, February 12, 2010

365 Days of Sex - Back to blogging

Hello all,

Sorry for the delay... we moved recently and now have a stable internet connection so I can blog about our experience. We consider the last month of sex a pre-challenge warm up. We officially launched our 365 day sex challenge yesterday (Feb 14th on Valentine's Day, 2010). We had a beautiful day together, spent some time with our kids, then went out to eat at The Tropical Island Thai food restaurant...

We shared a lover's meal for two while listening to live music... What a beautiful evening. Once home, we put the kids to bed, hung the hat on the door and began our romantic rendezvous... We had one of the most delicious love making sessions we've had in months!

The funny thing is, I had just sent out my weekly Tantra tip labeled: Take it slow... but I found myself throwing my advice out the window. We made passionate love, but it was not slow, it was fast and furious with moments of deep, slow passion...

The funny thing about this challenge is, it's not having sex everyday I find challenging, it's blogging everyday I am not used to. I will find my groove... until next time.. from my heart to yours, Joy

1 comment: