365 Days of Sex!

365 Days of Sex!
sweet lovemaking

Monday, January 4, 2010

Double Take

Day 3 was a wonderful day for my husband and I. For some reason, we were overly affectionate with one another. We enjoyed some goat's cheese, crackers, olives, and red wine for lunch, had a wonderful family dinner and spent the rest of the evening cuddling and chatting.

Everyone is back to school, so the kids were in bed earlier than usual. We laid in bed chatting as and then he made his move:-) This challenge makes me think about things on a deeper level. The fine details of our sexual relationship stand out more in my mind.

What I have noticed most is that the more sex we have, the more sex we desire:-) It doesn't seem possible for us to lose interest. The first thing he did last night during our romantic encounter was give me a breast massage... take note gents... a breast massage relieves stress, helps improve the mood, and allows most women to open up more sexually.

Last night our position was the magice bullet...fyi.. enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment