365 Days of Sex!

365 Days of Sex!
sweet lovemaking

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Daily sex as a New Year's Resolution

While many people are deciding what to choose as their new year's resolution, we are gearing up for our challenge - to have sex everyday for one year beginning on January 1st, 2010. I didn't think of it as a new year's resolution, but I suppose it makes perfect sense. A year of daily sex with my husband, soul mate, and lover as my new year's resolution.

I love it! Forget losing weight, making more money, or any other potential resolutions, I choose sex! I think it is a fantastic way to focus on our relationship, which can only benefit every aspect of life... I am curious, what's your new year's resolution... This is the first one I have ever set for myself!

Happy Holidays to you all and I truly wish you a wonderful New Year's Eve and a fantastic New Year! Yes, I will keep you posted on our development:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment