365 Days of Sex!

365 Days of Sex!
sweet lovemaking

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Committed

Okay, so the weight of our decision has hit, but we are committed.. I read about another woman who called the 365 day sex challenge a logistical nightmare... different thoughts are running through my mind... the idea of sex every day during my moon cycle, not spending one night away from my husand for the next year, etc.

My husband is walking around in a state of ignorant bliss... totally unaware of some of the challenges we may face...(yes, I asked him if it would piss him off if I said that... he responded with ... "that remains to be seen, but I don't plan on censoring you")... I decided I should tell my wonderful and always accepting sister about the challenge before she hears about it elsewhere... she was supportive..maybe a tad skeptical, but what was important to me... she understands..truly

Have a wonderful evening... Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment