365 Days of Sex!

365 Days of Sex!
sweet lovemaking

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sex, Love, and Rock and Roll

This is what's on my mind today... sex, love, and music... Thses are the things that feed my soul... Sex is more than penetration to me.. it is about conenction, letting go, and freeing yourself from ego. Love is about connection. Connection for me flows like water towards my husband, children, family, and friends...

Music...Years ago our good friends gave us this wonderful little wall hanging.. it has only five little words on it "Music makes people more beautiful". Music moves me... allows me to feel beyond myself and understand the lives of others... What does this have to do with the 365 day sex challenge? This challenge is about loving, feeling and being one with myself and my life partner... may we lose ourselves in connection, lust, love, and allow music to moves us...may you also fimd your bliss...

No comments:

Post a Comment