365 Days of Sex!

365 Days of Sex!
sweet lovemaking

Monday, December 21, 2009

Outer Influences

Just got back from listening to Valdy sing Christmas carols... kids running around, the air filled with laughter, and oh yes, the fire bin astrologer.. There's a saying around here.... "only on Salt Spring"... yes, only on Salt Spring can you walk down to the warf, park your but by a burn barrel and have your astrology chart read for you by the light of the moon while listening to Valdy and friends...

My hubby and I stole a few sweet kisses and some loving glances at each other from across the fire as the wandering astrologer confirms that our charts, signs, planets, and all universal forces support that we are a match. Oh, by the way, my husband's name is Mountain and yes, his mother gave him that name at birth. He is truly my Mountain... I noticed that we have some votes on the first sex position.. thank you for your votes! Enjoy the rest of your evening... Joy (Joy is just my nickname...fyi).

No comments:

Post a Comment