365 Days of Sex!

365 Days of Sex!
sweet lovemaking

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another day in paradise

Knowing that I am going to have sex before I go to sleep has a wonderful effect on my psyche. I'm not sure how to explain it... it just somehow makes me feel truly happy.

There is no power struggle, no copping out because we're tired... Last night it was almost midnight before all of our kids were finally asleep... often we would have given in to sleep and missed out on a sweet love making session.

The sex was slow and dreamy.. we started off simply connecting and sending energy through each of our bodies... as our passion grew, we merged into soft and gentle sex.. delicious... It's almost 10pm tonight, I suppose we better get down to business:-) From my heart to yours, Joy

1 comment: